Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's a small world.

Is it just going to Catholic school all your life that makes the world a teeny tiny place?

We referred the Moores to our pediatrician at Kaiser (who was referred to us by Jack and Katie). If you're paying attention, that's St. Francis/St. Brendan's/St. Ignatius/Christian Brothers/Loyola Marymount.

So, they take their new beautiful daughter to see our Doc. They say, "Hi Doc! Little Marco Cecchin referred us to you." Doc says, "There's nothing 'little' about Marco Cecchin."

Ouch. Oh no she di-int!

Here's the proof of his giant man hands. I mean, look at the meat hooks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and that's an eleven pound pumpkin he picked out!

Mike said...

I'm impressed that he can carry a pumpkin and that bunch of bananas at the same time.

D'Angelo Family said...

I am the only one not contributing to the Catholic connection here. Sorry St. Francis HS.

Sarah said...

Katie, shhh. Please remember your place. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Is it true what I heard about the boxing gloves?