Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Praise be daycare.

A few weeks ago, Marco was playing and counted some toys up to ten! I repeat. He counted to ten! (Alright, truth be told, he was counting snacks not toys.)

Jeff and I dropped our jaws and stared at him until he clapped and said "Yeeeeeaaaaah!!! Mama yeah? Dada yeah?"

He's already learned a life lesson. I mean, if you don't pat yourself on the back, who will?

Here's video proof (forgive my annoying direction trying to get proof)...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was counting things here, too. Very cute!

Sara said...

What a smart guy!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Marco!!

Darcy said...

I still can't count to 10, good job Marco!

Sarah said...

Darce - Marco was sober.

D'Angelo Family said...

I bet he can do it spanish too! HA.

Woods Family said...

OK THAT is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go smarty pants! Parents - give yourself some credit too!!!!