Sunday, October 18, 2009

I wanna be a Marco Man.

After putting Marco down for his nap today, I heard a giant BOOM. I thought it was outside until I had an ominous feeling. His doorknob started turning back and forth like a horror movie and I heard the chanting... "OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR!"

All future naps will be taken zipped up in his sleepsack.

5 comments:

Romios Family said...

Hysterical. I can totally picture this. And if I was there, even though I knew it was just Marco on the other side I think I would still be a little freaked.

Anonymous said...

Re the video: Great work Marco John! Awesome and super cute!

Re the crib climbing: sounds like Nikos & Marco can go big boy bed shopping together!

Sarah said...

I refuse to take the step. Marco is a crib man.

Sara said...

I have some XXXL sleep sacks that were purchased for exactly this purpose! Let me know when you get to the stage when he's unzipping the sleep sacks, and I'll pass on our safety pins, too ;)

Anonymous said...

Have you considered a padded room with a mattress on the floor for this daring young man? (He's really a sweetheart! He just likes to climb..)