Sunday, January 10, 2010

My son the dork?

Cool Tops for Tots in Oakland basically told me that I'm making my kid a dork. Like those parents that make their kids were pony tails or jean jackets because they think it's still in style.

Anyway, looking around the place at all the shaggy-haired boys, I asked if anyone cut their kids' hair short like Marco's. He said, "No, Marco's is the only hair that I cut short. The other boys wear a longer style."
Great - I'm 'that' Mom.
You be the judge. Before and after.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really want your son to be "shaggy" like a Jonas Brother? Ugh. I love Marco's hair and he won't have to look back at baby pics and see some trendy feathered hairdo. Maybe Marco is so smart because his hair isn't in his eyes? Think about that! :)

claudia said...

Love the short hair. So jeans jackets aren't in style??

Darcy said...

Love it short! Everytime I see a boy with long shaggy hair I think "ugh, give that kid a haircut!"

Alina said...

I agree with everyone else - he's a cutie with the cut :)

Sara said...

No way! I think he looks like a little stud with his near-buzz :)

Home Depot Store Manager said...

Marco now qualifies for the Military discount at Home depot!! I think it is 15%