Sunday, January 17, 2010

"W" for Wilhelmina

Marco totally neglects Willa on his blog. She came over for pasta, stickers and some kissing this weekend, so I thought I'd fill you full of Willa shots from over the past year. Willa has a little sister arriving in March and we can't wait to meet her.
Marco's new perfected hobby is the tattle tale. I heard girl screaming from the other room, but it was just Marco. Ha. "Wulla push me." We had to explain that Willa was a girl and even though Marco uses a hot pink Dora loofah and asks for flowers for Christmas, he's going to have to man up and drop the tattling. I think he got the picture.
Marco left Willa's parents with a little treat... teaching her to jump off the couch both-feet style. I'm sure they'll think twice before accepting a dinner invite again. I just just totally picture them 16 and it's so scary. Here are the older shots .

No comments: