Thursday, March 11, 2010

2010

By 2010, I thought we'd be driving hovercraft and talking to each other on video watches. Well, my Honda still rolls on wheels, but there's something special about Marco being able to dial up his concert fans at night. "Mama, after bath, I want sing Tinkle Tinkle to Grandma Papa on the puter." Isn't technology great?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! Was it not predicted that we would be seeing something 'artistic' from Marco soon? Very special! I love the dramatic finish.

Anonymous said...

That rocks! I can almost see your dad rocking back and forth slapping his knee. Love it! - Dina

Linda said...

I woke up this morning singing Twinkle Twinkle! I love Skype.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!! He looks so grown up! Dont you just love video chat...thats how Christian talked with my parents while we were living in Denver.
Hope all is well,
Jessica