Monday, March 15, 2010

A man of many words.

To a statue of St. Francis:
"You on time out. For no listening! Is that what you want??"

When I told him we are going to put on PJs:
"Mama, wait. Wait, okay? I go outside, help Dada fire pizza oven. Then PJs. Okay? Okay Mama?"

On disappointment that the pizza oven yields no pizza:
"Okay, I help Dada and then pizza? THEN pizza? Then PIZZA Mama?"

On Mama's pride:
"Mama, you get vino, I have my milk. We have cheers. Cin cin!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you having wine with a bowl of cereal in that picture? Not that there's anything wrong with that! - Dina

Sarah said...

Ha! I wish! No, that's my homemade soup!

Jayme said...

Fess up. Are you making this up? Is he really saying all of these things? Tell him to call Jayme & Beck.