After five days of fires (huh?) we're open for pizza business. Make your reservations in the comments. I figure the breakeven on this oven is about 200 pizzas, so we'd better get cooking!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Pizza manly men.
Jeff and his merry band of muscle got the pizza oven in Friday night. Two alternates from next door had to be called in at the last minute for reinforcement.
Get a look at the guys who want Jeff's pizza bad enough to carry 500 pounds of oven. 

Yes, that's me in a Dartmouth helmet. Jeff didn't seem worried about me at all btw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats! Looks amazing. Can't wait to try some Cecchin style pizza!
Love it!! Fits in perfectly on your patio!
that is so fun...and with your guys cooking skills I bet it is the best pizza around.
Sure glad you wore a football helmet when standing below a 500-lb oven being hoisted from a balcony. I think I will use this picture for my safety topic to kick off a meeting next week.
I get what you're saying Greg. This is a Sarah-has-a-big-head joke, right?
I guess it is time for our response...
"You're (all) lucky you didn't poke your eye out!" Or something.
Family joke...sort of.
Post a Comment