Thursday, January 31, 2008

Babies of the Far East (Bay)

Yesterday, Team Cecchin braved the tunnel and headed out to the Far East Bay. Marco was nagging me to see the new babies out there. He has two new friends who were born within hours of him (crazy huh?), Ashlie was born hours before with her birthday on the 22nd and Willa was born hours after sharing her birthday with our little prince on the 23rd.

We started in Walnut Creek and met Wilhelmina "Willa" Jean Braden who is a tiny little princess. Marco was an incredible gentlemen letting her hit him and push him around. He outweighs her by about three pounds, so she was feeling very petite and feminine. Alexis' Grandma Jean stopped by and said that she had called my Grandma to congratulate her on her new great grandson, which I thought was really sweet.

Jeff calls this the "roller coaster picture." He also wanted to know why I was dressing our son in old man Florida resortwear. I love this outfit! (Thanks cousin Joey!) Look at Willa's hat on her tiny head. Ahhhh...
Next, we headed out to Danville to meet the first girl Mulry (I think since 1898 in Ireland)... Ashlie Grace Mulry. Ashlie is quite the sleeping beauty and didn't give Marco the time of day. Playing hard to get already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The roller coaster pic is hilarious!