I love it! Now I miss him more, though, I'll be right over....
Did not think I could love that video more, but I guess I could! Fantastic.
Awesome video. Quite the trip actually when I saw some photos that made it look like you had twins all of a sudden!
I have tears in my eyes. I love that song, and Marco is so beautiful... his parents are OK too.Love you all, and hope to see you very soon. XOXO
Fabulous video! And you are right, that seriously is my Aunt Sandy in the delivery room with you! Bizarre!
Does anyone know why I have been singing "The Only Living Boy in New York" all week???...!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! Now I miss him more, though, I'll be right over....
Did not think I could love that video more, but I guess I could! Fantastic.
Awesome video. Quite the trip actually when I saw some photos that made it look like you had twins all of a sudden!
I have tears in my eyes. I love that song, and Marco is so beautiful... his parents are OK too.
Love you all, and hope to see you very soon.
XOXO
Fabulous video! And you are right, that seriously is my Aunt Sandy in the delivery room with you! Bizarre!
Does anyone know why I have been singing "The Only Living Boy in New York" all week???...!!!
Post a Comment