Tonight I also toast (with a real beer I might add) my fabulous and funny husband, who thankfully, is an incredible Mr. Mom, my Mom (newly named "Grammy") and Dina for being at the birth. Everyone has been so supportive with visits and calls, packages and kisses. We're truly blessed with the best family and friends in the world. Oh, and I would be remiss to not thank the inventor of the epidural and the ipod, the best birth companions.
When my family in Italy met Jeff for the first time, they laughed that from all the Americans, that I would choose one that looks like an Italian. So, now onto the show, I'm sure you'll agree that it's obvious that I'm the least Italian of the three as I look at my new family.
The washing of his flowing locks... And a shout out to Niko... Thanks for the clothes!
10 comments:
I've been stalking your blog, waiting for an update! I love it - I have a tear in my eye! Many, many congratulations and much love!
Bonus points for blogging within 48 hours of giving birth. What a 21st Century mama! You guys look great. Enjoy the weekend.
You guys make a beautiful family! I love the laughing picture, so cute.
Just beautiful, I have the chills. Glad everything is going so well, you guys are very lucky! Thinking of you often up here in Oregon!
'grammy'could not say enough about her adorable grandson--but look at him--she's right! What a doll. Such perfection. Keep the pictures coming.
Although it will probably change, my tentative nickname for Marco is "Meathooks." I mean, look at the size of those hands.
Anyway. Beautiful photos and family. Soak it all in!!!
have been waiting for pictures! he is BEAUTIFUL!
I love blogs that make me want to cry! Congratulations, that is one cute kid you've got there. Enjoy it all.
Congratulations Sarah and Jeff !!!and thanks so much for sharing the experience with all of us. Aunt Alice has already bragged to Mom about her great-great boy. Merri Sue and I will be sure to show Mom the video and pictures. Love, Linda
What an Italian stallion little Marco Cecchin is... watch out ladies! What an adorable little package he is. Congrats mommy and daddy! Lots of love, Amy-Jo
Post a Comment