Today our son, Marco John Cecchin, was born at 1:05 a.m. in Oakland. He was 7 pounds 14 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long. He has a full head of long dark hair. Sarah and Marco are both doing great. I was very impressed with Sarah and never more in love with her. I'm excited about our family and can't wait to see all of you and introduce the new guy. Thanks for all your support.
Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congratulations!! Kevin and I are so happy and excited (and nervous!) for you! It is a whole new world, but a wonderful one. We are so grateful that the labor went so smoothly and that Marco is healthy! We love you guys and can't wait to meet Marco.
Congratulations, and welcome to the world, baby Marco!! You have amazing parents :)
Can't wait to meet you!
Love, Sara and Tim
Go Team Cecchin--so happy that your little sluggger is here, healthy and loved!
Congratulations!! We can't wait to meet the little guy. Sarah I hope you are getting some rest. Send pictures when you can.
what wonderful news! So glad to hear that Marco & Sarah are doing well. Congrats Daddy!
Welcome Marco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so Happy for You and your wonderful parents...
I am sure you will have a legendary life and I wish you the best things a human being may have... lovelovelovelovelovelovelove
For Sarah
Great Job cuginetta!!!
For Jeff:
may you be with your example a real " lighthouse" for your son
Welcome Marco and congratulations Jeff and Sarah! I am overjoyed and I can't wait to meet him! All my love, Jayme.
Yeah!!! So excited about your early arrival - you are already like your mother! She's very timely! Excited to hear everything! Let everyone help you now! - gina
Congratulations Sarah and Jeff from your friends at PSCU. We can't wait to meet Marco and see pictures. This is so exciting that he is here already! No wonder you didn't respond to my email yesterday. We hope everyone is doing well.
What wonderful news! Sarah and Jeff, enjoy this special time with your newborn. Congratulations to Marco's grandparents also -- NOTHING is better than grandparenthood!
Congratulations Cecchin Family and welcome to the world little Marco! Brendan and I can't wait to meet the little guy :)
Yippie Marco! Tommy can't wait to see you though he enjoyed his visit with Nikos in the waiting room!
Jeff, you were right, I cried.
Congratulations you two and welcome baby Marco. I can't wait to meet him.
Take good care and we'll see you soon.
Post a Comment