On another note, if you hadn't heard, we're having a wicked heat wave. When I picked up Marco today, he was just wearing a onesie (daycare said they didn't want him to get too hot :)) I got his Thursday report card. Thirteen ounces... three naps - one short, one medium and one long... and lots of time outside. I got there and all the kids were playing on the playground. The bigger kids were on the swingset and Marco was along side of them in the baby swing smiling. Very sweet.
We stopped by the store for the appropriate hot weather meal - baby back ribs, salad and corn. We barbequed and ate outside and Marco enjoyed the scene sans clothes in his (Jack's) Moses basket. HA! The whole family is planning to sleep downstairs tonight. It was 91 degrees upstairs when I got home! We're opting for 76 downstairs. Loving the new addition.
6 comments:
Sounds like a great transition. Very happy for you!
Glad it is all going smoothly. Heat wave here today too, over 90! And poor Katie with her fever. Did you receive the mousepad?
I was thinking of you yesterday. Glad the first day back went well... and now you have the weekend to look forward to!
Glad you had a great day, I tried sending you a text message but it didn't go through! The fog has rolled in as of Saturday afternoon in our area... thank goodness! If I wanted to see the sun I wouldn't live in the Sunset!
Um, shouldn't you guys have air conditioning?
how thoughtful of your co-workers!!!
Post a Comment