Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mo' Ventura shots.

What's the point of having a kid if you can't dress him up like a 1930s fisherman or make him wear your boat's logo apparel? I mean really. Papa John and the baby have many things in common. Like, Marco can't concentrate on anything but the camera. Really. A total Andreotti.
Belly up to the bar baby. Did I mention "Andreotti?" Marco's life vest. HA!
Marco and his bisnonna Ila. We got to visit three times. FYI - the old folks at Grandma's place LOVE LOVE babies.
On the drive home, we stopped in Gilroy and got to visit Jeff's family. Here's Marco with his other bisnonna Eda.
And his great great zia Marietta. Can that be right?

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

Oh my gosh, adorable pics! I can't decide if you should make your screensaver the ol cappy one or the lifevest one. So cute! (That is if you didn't already use Jack's pic from my blog for your screen. Ha!)

Anonymous said...

Marco needs to sport the lifevest at the next EBHH!!