Marco sported this fabu "MOM" shirt today. (Thanks Julia and Jackson!) I mean, really, could you die? Check out his chubby thighs! ha. I just can't believe how big he's gotten in the past couple weeks.
Saturday, we hosted Grammy Pammy and Gr-Grandma Alice for a luncheon. Jeff made dim sum and I made a thai chicken salad, but we couldn't find the camera, so you'll never know what the dumplings and egg rolls looked like.
Sunday we headed to San Francisco to see G-ma Cecchin and the cousins. Tim and Sara hosted a delicious brunch and I didn't want to make them feel bad so I had seconds. Mmmmmm... after all, it was my special day.
Marco on bongo drums. Meredith insisted that Marco play the guitar in our fantasy Partridge family band and that Tommy stay on drums. She even went so far as to call Tommy "Ringo."
And speaking of our deck... here's the "before" picture of our backyard. I'm hoping to post an "after" pic in approximately two years. Stay tuned.
Cheers you mothers! It was a great day and I'm glad to be part of the gang.
7 comments:
Also, Jack helped make the Dim Sum Friday night. Thanks
I believe I suggested Marco play the keyboard... double keyboard actually... but we can have a drum off if Marco really wants to challenge Tommy's Ringo-esque skills. Eda wants Clara to play the violin (so that somebody can have her violin that she has!) so our band is still looking for it's vision. Unless it's one of those cool electric violins and we're gonna be the new DMB! Hmmm...
Cheers to all the California moms!
What a great Mother's Day. Nice work Jeff:)
that's the before pic. of the yard? what happened to the "natural" weeds? I thought I could see a car in there.
True true. This is post-Lorenzo clean up of the yard, pre-landscaping.
I think there's room for a baseball diamond!
Post a Comment