Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Marco had his four-month appointment today and passed with flying colors. The handsome devil weighed in at 15 pounds, 2 ounces and 25 inches long. Zowee! When I picked him up at daycare, he had just woken up from an hour and a half nap, so he was in a GREAT mood. He was talking and laughing through the whole appointment. While we were talking to the doctor, he even did a 360 on the table. The doctor said, "Is he always like this? So fun?"

He's on track for all the four month marks. The doctor told us what to expect by the time he is six months and said, "But I would expect that he'd do those things sooner judging from what he's doing now." Uh-huh, that's right. She knew just how to play it. "Charming" and "smart" aren't words that they technically offer to parents, but I could practically read it in her eyes.

At two months, he was rocking 33%, 34% and 36%. Now our little prince boasts 54th percentile in weight, 51st percentile in height and 74th percentile in head circumference. I guess that crazy lady in TJ's wasn't crazy after all. Doh! He's finally fitting in with his cousins.

Go chubby, go chubby, getcha diaper on.

3 comments:

Sara said...

He is chunking up!! And his eyes keep getting more blue! Great photos!

Roger said...

That's one smiley kid and he hasn't even heard any of my jokes! Wait until the 4th of July!

Jen said...

Those big beautiful blue eyes...whose kid is he really? Mailman? Milkman? Mine?