No, not the statuette, the grandmother. Marco spent the evening with Grammy Pammy Friday and Jeff and I had a double date with the Woods! We met Gina and Patrick for a laughter-filled evening. We had cocktails (
mojito) and appetizers (crispy zucchini) amounting to a fab adult dinner out.
Although Marco sports skepticism here, you're just going to have to trust that he liked staying with Grammy. He was an angel according to my mother (
phewf), drank his milk, passed out some smiles to his fans and hit the sack.

Accomplishments:
White pants
An actual purse (no diapers or pacifiers)
Dinner and drinks in dark swanky restaurant
Us:

Them:

And Marco wakes up in the Moses basket (thanks Jack!) at
Grammy's all smiles. He loves waking up. And he doesn't even drink espresso. Weird.

Thanks Grammy! Thanks Gina and Patrick! I guess I should thank the Woods' babysitter too. Thanks Lynn!
9 comments:
Lucky, Grammy! Darling, darling pictures!
Love Marco's Oakland shirt, classic.
Kevin wanted to add to my comment. He says 1993 called, they want their superlative back.
1993 rocked. Think they make it for San HO?? In a ladies size S baby tee to show off the muffin top?
Adult dinners are so much more fun these days:) I love the comment about white pants...so true.
so fun to be together - we laughed SO much - you looked like A MILLION BUCKS in those pants!!!
where can I get one of those onesies?! (Liz sent me this link and now you can count me as one of your blog stalkers)
The onesie was custom made for Marco. (At a shop on Piedmont Avenue next to Tropix.)
i too, am a fan of the onesie!! :) i hella like it.
Post a Comment