Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody.

Well, looks like we counted our pink eye chickens before they hatched. We thought Marco avoided catching pink eye at daycare, but looks like it was of the late onset variety. Friday afternoon found us calling the advice nurse. She immediately called him in a prescription but branded him with a scarlett P. Contagious for the next 24 hours, we were quarantined at home unable to attend our Halloween parties. Marco ate Daddy's pizza - with homemade dough and sauce of course. A first!
We dressed up like sharks even though we didn't go to the party. Bite! House arrest makes you a little punchy.
Marco! Behind you!! A real shark!!

10 comments:

Darcy said...

The cutest shark I have ever seen, even with pink eye! His smile is so big and beautiful, I just love it!

Alina said...

OK even though he has pink eye - he is SO handsome in that first pic - adorable.

Nicole Svendsen said...

i would love to eat at your house for a day...you guys are always making the best stuff--homemade pizza dough? who does that?

Anonymous said...

I presumed there would be a new blog since the three of you were quarantined, and you didn't let me down. Very cute and clever reporting! Marco is really playing on daddy's worst fears with that shark suit....and laughing all the way! Hope the family stays well this week.

Anonymous said...

I know all about life's disappointments, Marco. When I was eleven I got the measles and missed the class field trip to the garlic factory. True story.

Anonymous said...

He's definitely 'pretty in pink'

Sara said...

Pink eye makes his eyes look even bluer!!

Love the shark costume!

Roger said...

"I'm just a dolphin ma'am."

Jeff said...

I get it Roger.
http://www.spike.com/video/saturday-night-live/2802070?cid=YSSP

FoxE said...

The shark! I love it! So bummed he missed his parties, but hopefully trick-or-treating will make up for it.