Big weekend folks. Bring Marco to work day... playdates... visiting with Granny and Grammy... Bocce with cousin Thomas Parker... really, it wiped us out (note proof of napping photos).
Oh, and twice Marco and I were caught in stopped traffic for over an hour. That's right, you're hearin' it. Caldocott Tunnel? CLOSED. 580 in both directions? CLOSED. Here goes my official statement to keeping Marco happy: thank you Cheerios.




5 comments:
No way! Siena is fifteen months and still only has 4 teeth...he is an early bloomer:)
I was thinking of you when I heard traffic reports in the morning, but had no idea you had Marco with you!
Actually, I can't think of any other baby I would rather spend time with in stalled traffic than Marco! (No offense, any other babies...) But, twice is really pushing the limit.
Granny and Grammy must be big fans of Jeff's home shows this year!
Love the Marco at work day. I think my IM beeped while you were there...must have been him.
Maria's jealous - she only has 2 teeth still (but those top ones are just about to burst out!)...and yeah I'm also a big fan of cheerios. Had I known how quickly they calm her down, I would've given them to her a long time ago!
Cheerios also lower his cholesterol
Post a Comment