Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Live Action Short

By request for Grandma Linda and Papa John... a video of Marco eating puffs or cheerios or kix or something like that. Uh... Marco, you got a little something on your face. Yeah, right there... and there. Kid, you're a mess. Hit the showers.

In other eating news... you wouldn't think that a baby would be able to crawl into the bathroom, stand up, reach the soap and eat it. But you would be wrong, wrong, wrong. To Marco's discerning palate, soap must taste the same as steamed carrots and strawberry frozen yogurt because he made the same face.

And because I'm a good mother (ignore windburnt face pics) I ate some soap too just to make sure it wasn't burning his mouth or anything. As you probably expected, it was gross. But we both survived. So far.

6 comments:

Darcy said...

I don't know what caused them, maybe you were making funny faces, but those giggles were so cute! It gave me the giggles!

RH said...

You know a kid is cute when he even looks good making an absolute mess of himself.

Glad to see all is well with you three!!

Mike said...

Please post the video of you eating soap.

Linda said...

Thanks for the video. Happy to see how much Marco loves food. That's the same giggle sound your dad made when I served him the Lobster Poached in Butter!

Anonymous said...

"it was... soap... poisoning!"

Kelli said...

Is he laughing at Barack Obama's comments in the background? For shame.