Marco was crawling around chasing his golf ball. When we looked, he was up on the landing of our stairs. Uh... that's three steps on his own. I took a pic and he broke out crying.
He didn't tell me why he was crying but here are my guesses, 1) I startled him when I panicked seeing him atop of Mount Everest/three stairs, 2) The 'down' view was much scarier than the 'up' view, or 3) Something to do with the raging fever he's been nursing for two days.
Here's the proof:
6 comments:
Good luck with those stairs. Do you recall my panic face with Connor on them?
Marco!! You're doing things too fast!! I think he has Clara beat on every front... size, crawling skilz, stair climbing, and hair!!
He's obviously crying because the pressures of being an overachiever are more than the little guy can stand.
I agree, his overachieving is overwhelming! There is nothing that can stop this kid!
The dreaded stairs! Maria will go up one stair, wait to see if you are looking and if you are she'll race up the rest of them. SO glad our new place does not have stairs!
Can ya get the kid a toy?? Geez, he gets Clorox wipes & a golf ball!
:)
Oh & GO Marco! (but good luck Mom!)
Post a Comment