Baby Romios is here! She IS a girl. Name is forthcoming.
I'll let Heather make her announcement, but I've been getting lots of calls and texts, so thought I'd start it a little... 7lbs. 1oz., 20 3/4 inches, full head of dark dark hair. Two pounds heavier than Niko and a completely different color hair!
Baby Girl looks gorgeous in the one pic I've seen and we can't wait to meet her.
She had an exciting entry into the world, I think she'll be the rebel in the family. Mom and baby are doing fine now. I'll be seeing her today and update you soon.
In more calm news, Marco had his first sleepover guest, Nikos! They slept in cribs in Marco's room and everyone was perfect. I'll post pics of that tonight.
Welcome Baby Romios!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks for the update!
Yeah! So happy all are well -looking forward to pictures - really want to sleep sleep over pictures too!
Looking forward to meeting the little Miss. Congratulations to the Romios family.
yay!!! can't wait to see pics :)
Post a Comment