That's right fans. Marco has returned to his birth weight. A week late, but what the heck. I've shown up to parties later. Well, I've left parties later?
Jeff says that Marco should appreciate this time to pig out since the doctor will never tell him to gain weight again.
He's eating, he's sleeping, he's an all around great guy. Your friend and mine, Marco J.
4 comments:
The unlikely scenario of a baby switch in the hospital notwithstanding, we never doubted for a moment that you could bulk up to your ideal weight--and then some, Marco. Way to go, guy! The Fam
Cinderella Man!
I'd hold off on a haircut. I think it would set him back at least 3oz from that total.
Earlier I looked at the picture on the left and said, "He looks like Sarah!"... but now that you put the other picture on the right, I see some Jeff.
--A combination pizza...as it should be.
Post a Comment