Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rub-a-Dub Dub...

Marco's in the tub!

We got the go ahead, so baby hit the showers. I don't know who's going to be more mad at me for posting this picture. Marco for making him look like a sissy? Or Jeff for getting so close to him with the camera? Moving on...

When we wet Marco's hair, it became curly! I brushed it out so you can't really tell here. You'll just have to trust me.
Marco was less than pleased with this thing called "bathing." For a moment he seemed to enjoy the warm water and then "BLAH!" Less than enjoyable after that. He was happy to be wrapped up in the warm towel and will consider revisiting cleanliness at a later date.

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Katie did not enjoy bathing at first, but now it is her favorite thing! Funny how babies spend nine months in liquid and then after a week of being dry, they don't want to get wet again!

Romios Family said...

I need to see this curly hair to believe it!