Big Jack D'Angelo upheld the tradition of his father and presented Marco with a vintage baseball. Judging by the look on Marco's face, it was the highlight of his day.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Three strikes and a field goooooooal!
Sunday, we headed to the D'Angelos for Super Bowl. With a name like Marco, I think he probably prefers "futbol" but we decked him out in baseball gear anyway. He's very confused with sports so far. It was a big day with friends and his first spit up... I know, we live the life.
(from left) Marco, Reese Grochol, Nikos Romios & Brooke D'Angelo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He looks so happy to have that ball in his hand? And is he practing some special pitch... or flipping us off?
These are my comments about your whole blog.... You leave me speechless yet smiling each time. I can't wait to read the next blog! Marco is so darn cute and has the best parents ever. I can't wait to see you guys and give you the biggest hug.
Just no steroids til he's a little older.
It's so fun to see Marco sporting Joey's old clothes :) Lame pun intended ;) Joey caught a glimpse of Marco and the baseball and immediately started shouting "baby!!! ball!!" He can't wait to play catch with his cousin!
Nice that the boys get the vintage baseballs. Brooke got a standard issue softball. Humph.
Is he smiling or pooping in that picture?
Post a Comment