Thursday, February 21, 2008

Smilin' when your friends are watching.

I've been noticing this heart-melting phenomenon for almost a week now, but I didn't want to overreact in case it was my imagination. I almost blogged about it on Tuesday when Rick and Alexis saw it because I felt it was legitimized, but now I feel totally legit. Marco smiled at me! And the camera.


I hope you're not driving because this may cause you to drive off the road with incredible delight. Can you STAND this?

Sorry the pictures are so terrible. It is hard to hold the baby with one hand and the camera with the other while you ga ga goo goo to provoke laughter.



6 comments:

Darcy said...

Cute, cute and more CUTE!! The first smiles are so amazing.

Romios Family said...

This is adorable! I can't wait to witness it in person!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah that is so precious...
And he is still rocking the faux hawk. Our boys need to meet and show off their "faux" and "fro" hawk.

Kelli said...

Very cute! You totally thought it was just gas before and was afraid to blog about it.

Anonymous said...

I think I like the serious James Dean look in his rockin the faux pic. So cool. So suave.

Woods Family said...

THAT is a for sure legitimate smile!!!!