Monday, February 11, 2008

Say Cheese..... of the Month Club

John and Linda got us the Cheese of the Month Club for Christmas. Every month we get 3 new cheeses from around the world. It's a great gift but there is only one way that I know of to use that much cheese...



This is crushed tomato with basil and gorganzola...

Mozzarella and White Cheddar with cubed pancetta..



And last but not least, classic Margarita...

Thanks to the Romios Family for taste testing. Oh yeah, here's a picture of Marco sleeping so that this post is not all about pizza. If anyone you know needs a furnace, please call. I shouldn't have time to blog in the middle of the day.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

The first two pizzas were awesome. LOVED the gorgonzola. Delicious!

Darcy said...

What was wrong with the 3rd pizza?

Romios Family said...

We will taste test every month. We are that dedicated! And we already bought our furnace from you so we are off the hook on that one.

Sarah said...

The 3rd one was great too! But gorgonzola and white cheddar? I mean, you've got to be kidding me.