It was a fabulous surprise and we couldn't have asked for anything better. We put him down around 8pm last night and he didn't wake up until 6am! I must confess that he probably would have slept longer except that Jeff and I were hovering over him and short of poking him in the eye, may have rousted him a little early.
Another great development in the Cecchin household! Cheers Marco!
7 comments:
My mother used to poke me in the eye, but I was about 15.
ooohhhhhh - great job marco!!!
What a great one month gift! I remember Kevin and I were just like that when Katie slept thru, hovering over her, making sure she was breathing!
Happy Birthday Marco! Don't you know, they're suppose to give YOU gifts.
He sure looks comfy! Hope he continues to sleep well, however I'm sure he'll get you up just to make sure he CAN.
Two nights. Going for the hat trick tonight. No shot I'm sure.
Bed at 8, brief snack at midnight, up at 6. Not too bad!
Post a Comment