Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex and Giants in the City.

Friday night, boys went to the left and girl to the right. More accurately, Jeff and Marco took the Montgomery station to the Giants game and I took Powell to the Westfield mall to see Sex in the City with the girls.

With Marco dressed like an Eskimo (his first night game) and Jeff in shorts (shocking I know), they met up with G-pa Cecchin for the Padres game. While they enjoyed 13 innings (ouch) – I enjoyed the INSANE scene at the movie theatre. We were ten of about 4,000 girls at the 7:10 show. Most of them were in heels and dresses and carrying their name brand bags. I went vintage (that's the same as 'old' right?)

After the show, we went out for drinks. The bartenders said he’d made about 1,000 cosmos that night, so Robin and I big leagued the obvious and opted for a lemon drop. We’re really our own people.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Did the movie live up to the hype?

Sarah said...

The movie was pretty great I must say. You should definitely see it if you're a fan of the show.