Sunday, February 17, 2008

Walkin' the dog. Oh crap.

Friday, we met Heather, Niko and Bosco for a long walk. On the way back, we stopped at Andronico's for sandwiches. As we neared home, I said, "Uh, Heather, where's Bosco?" "Oh crap." We left him tied up outside of Andronico's! Don't worry, he seemed perfectly happy when we returned to the scene of the crime.

Here are a couple cute shots of the boys. Marco looks petrified. Is Nikos performing a lice check in the second one? Or looking for a bald spot?

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Looks like the battle for Propositions 94-97 isn't over yet.

Anonymous said...

I think I know why Marco looks petrified...but Tommy and I would rather not talk about it.

D'Angelo Family said...

Again - Nikos is HUGE

Romios Family said...

Thanks for cleaning up my expletive to "oh crap". You are a good friend. After all, I know Gr-Grandma reads this blog.