My kids didn't make it in the posse. I guess we should have taken some pictures during our Cheeseburger party. Blerg. Next time. Loved the video and the "Friends" song. Very current.
Very current, Ha!. We should have put in a picture of Ted eating a burger, holding Marco, and wearing clothes from the night before including sunglasses indoors.
13 comments:
Marco is very lucky to have so many friends! I can't wait to get a picture of him and Katie this July!
Is that Nikos' monkey among Marco's friends? Very cute.
Awesome video, Jeff!! Marco has quite the posse! :)
I LOVVVEEEEE that!!! Happy 100th post Marco!!! You are PRECIOUS and PERFECT!
thanks for including jack in the posse!
Where do you get the time? Seriously? Loved the video.
Happy 100th post Marco. It goes so fast...
Great video! Can't wait for Marco to meet Maria so she can join his posse! :)
My kids didn't make it in the posse. I guess we should have taken some pictures during our Cheeseburger party. Blerg. Next time. Loved the video and the "Friends" song. Very current.
Very current, Ha!. We should have put in a picture of Ted eating a burger, holding Marco, and wearing clothes from the night before including sunglasses indoors.
They sure are a bunch of happy-lookin' kids! GREAT job on the video.
True. We didn't need that documented in photos. The sights and smells are still burned in my memory.
Marco.. you dont look a day over your 50th post!! Happy 100!!
Post a Comment