Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rock the Vote.

Obama... Johnny boy... blah blah. Take our poll at right.

UPDATE: The polls are closed, the votes are in, the ballots are counted.

Here's what you thought:
19% said "Definitely a Cecchin"
58% said "Definitely an Andreotti"
22% said "A perfect combo (copout)"

Now, I know it's not contest, but if it were, I'd be screaming, "I WON! I WON!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Lettuce?

Anonymous said...

an Other category would be helpful. There's more than one picture where I've felt he's looked like Nikos! At least he's stealing N's facial expressions.

Jeff said...

Just refer to the April 12th post in which state-of-the-art technology has made the decision for us.

Anonymous said...

I love both these pictures; he's changing week by week. Such a hunk.

Darcy said...

Ok, yah, yah, Marco is cute and all. But Sarah, what a beautiful picture of you! And, I vote Andreotti, of course.

Sara said...

I voted Andreotti... I'm seeing more and more of Sarah in him!

Off topic, but I love the flip-flop photo!!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like an extra from Newsies in that hat, especially down at Viansa doing the 90210 jig in the bjorn. Too cute!

Kelli said...

Sarah, it's very convenient that Marco is sticking his tongue out in the him and Jeff picture, yet in your picture you both are making a similar face. You are totally pulling a Heather trying to sway our vote.

Roger said...

I'm with Darcy (of course!). He sure has a pretty mom! (but he looks like a Cecchin)

Jen said...

What a looker he is...I vote Anderotti. Does he go for the older ladies? I got a 3 year old I'd love him to meet.