Saturday, we mellowed and enjoyed Oakland’s warm weather with a walk to breakfast and the Farmer’s Market and then sat on the deck. I decadently read my book and got sunburned – AGAIN! What is my problem? Maybe that I’m so white. Sadly, Marco’s skin seems to more closely resemble my pink splotchy tone than Jeff’s olive complexion, but hey, perfection comes at a price.
Marco met this handsome little boy on Saturday afternoon and had a whole lot of things to say to him. Hope he doesn't fall in the river and drown gazing at his reflection.
He made a great point so we scalped the tickets outside (err, allegedly). Jeff knows I’m a total hard ass, so he sent me to haggle. It went like this:
Me: Front row arcade, how much?
Man with cash: Uh, $40?
Me: Sweet!
We took our winnings for a walk and had dinner at Gordon Biersch where they serve beers for less than $9 a pop, with a great view of the game and Marco didn’t have to wear a snowsuit. The End.
These pics are unrelated, but cute anyway. Jeff's birthday... I went ahead and let them spill a pitcher of beer on my white pants so we'd get it for free. What can I say? I'm a team player. Stick with me kid, I'll show you the ways of the world.
2 comments:
Can we swap cities? The fog was seriously depressing this weekend!
I don't blame Marco for being entranced with his reflection... he's so cute!
Funny how in the group bday shot none of the kids are looking at the camera. We must have been boring them.
Post a Comment