Saturday, we were the ruse for a surprise wedding shower for Vic’s fiancée Danielle. We were in charge of getting her there and we did! Phewf. Mission accomplished.
G-ma Cecchin watched Marco for the afternoon and he was a cranky one! I mean, he was up until 11:30 at the Giants game the night before and it showed (nominations for Parents of the Year are still being accepted). He took about six naps throughout the day, poor little party animal. Thanks G-ma!
1 comment:
Lack of sleep sure can make a child cranky. My daycare lady put Katie down for a cat-nap yesterday afternoon at 4:30 and she did NOT want to be woken up at 5. When I got there she was rolling around on the floor, screaming. I tried putting her in the car seat and she arched her back and slid down to the floor, all while breaking the sound barrier with her screaming. Ahhh, the joys.
Post a Comment