For Father's Day, Jeff wanted a wood-burning pizza oven and Italian grapes for our back yard. Uh, yeah. So, instead we headed up to Sonoma to Viansa - a winery that makes Italian-style pizzas in their wood-burning oven. We tasted wine, ate pizza and enjoyed the beautiful day.
Marco had a rockin good time. Is it just me or does he look like David Silver dancing? For those of you who get that reference, sad for you.
An incredible margherita pizza with a glass of wine and a bottle.
Marco didn't spend Father's Day with G-pa Cecchin or Papa John, but he had this special message for them both.
Says it all really.
10 comments:
I do get the 90210 reference, how sad for us both. And the video is adorable.
happy first Father's Day celebration:)
Yes! Everytime I see Marco in on of those hats I'm going to think of David at the Peach Pit After Dark. Love the video. Surprising that he's a talker.
Ohhh the VIDEO! He is so precious! Happy FIRST father's Day Jeff!!! I got the 90210 reference. What a BRILLIANT idea with the club in the crib! Funny - P wanted a wood burning oven and wine grapes too! He settled for fried chicken and a backpack. ha
I think Marco is practicing his pick up lines in that video. Look out girls.
When I picked Marco up early from day care today, he was carrying on a conversation with Evelyn, the owner. She turned to me and whispered, "He thinks he's an adult."
Very cute!
"He thinks he's an adult" LOL!! That is so great.
What a talker Marco is...no suprise like who is parents are. That video is too cute. Go David Silver, is Marco in the 90210 spinoff?
Nice typo, "no surprise look who his parents are". WOW...I need to speak to adults more often instead of a 2 1/2 and 4 month old.
Blest! Marco's almost as articulate as his mom.
Post a Comment