Monday, June 30, 2008

Only you can prevent forest fires.

Marco donned his Park Ranger gear and we hit the road for our cabin in Silver Lake (other side of the mountain from Kirkwood) for a little R, R & R. That's right, Robin, Ryan, Reese (& Steve!) joined us for beautiful weather - albeit a bit smoky - food, drink and fun. Merriment ensued.

Here's the proof:
The mini-Ranger.
The obligatory "baby in the sink at the cabin" photo required of all Kroeck babies. Of course, Marco had a different vision for his shoot. My version won out, but let's just say his wasn't quite so, err... G rated.On the deck...At the beach...
Ryan blessed me with the most fabulous nickname ever. I will forever be "Syrup." "Good Morning Syrup!" Ryan is uber genius. She talks so much, brushes the hair out of her eyes by flipping her head like an adult and boasts a healthy dose of self-esteem, "Don't I look pretty?" Who can resist that?
Bags full of toys were packed so that Reese and Marco could share this one four inch crackly paper. (Thanks cousin Katie!)Thanks for joining us RRR (&S)!

7 comments:

Roger said...

A new fly fishing buddy!

Darcy said...

Yes! The magic of the crackly paper!

Darcy said...

And...Sarah, in the picture of Marco in the bath his facial expression looks JUST like one of your facial expressions! He must be your son.

Romios Family said...

Robin is always telling me "Don't I look pretty?" too.

Kelli said...

Do we have time for syrup?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Grochol shout-out and for such a great time last weekend. Yay Syrup and Baby Moco!

Woods Family said...

I am ready for the cabin!!! I was with you when you bought that shirt when you were pregnant! Remember I wanted you to buy something to get excited? Not that you weren't!