As the day ticked on, we realized that our diaper supply was quickly dwindling. Luckily, the boys wear the same size diaper now. Unluckily, they were tearing through those things like they were made of tissue. We were stuck at 8,000 feet with two mess-making machines (Marco takes most of the credit.)
As Nikos' bedtime loomed, our packing skills were in question. Jeff and Taki had the diaper supply, Nikos' pajamas and his pak n'play. Oh and I think they had our share of the patience too. We roshamboed for the last diaper (Nikos won) as the men pulled into the drive.
Crisis averted! Adventurous story achieved.
At the bar...
We also played this game called "Who weighs more?" Luckily, it was about the boys, because I was NOT prepared to win that game. I think the consensus was that Nikos weighs more, but Marco is more dead weight and doesn't hold himself up as much so he seems heavier. Nikos was insulted by the entire game and proved his man-like strength by showing Marco who was boss.Please note how I'm unable to juggle two children. Enough said.
5 comments:
Fun! These pictures make me miss the cabin, and I was just there! It is probably because I know it is so far away, boo for me.
Hello? WHY do I look six months pregnant in this picture? Stupid too big bathing suit cover up.
I don't think you look big in thes picture AT ALL. But to all bloggers, in person, Heather looks like her regular size nothing.
Heather, stop talking like the Gap salesgirl.
I talked to GP Graf and he said it's OK to shove those dirty diapers down the toilet.
Post a Comment