Monday, July 28, 2008

Tommy can you hear me?

I think it's time to absolve Tommy from his role as the bully cousin. Next up in the batting order is innocent, feminine, red-haired Miss Clara Jane. Observe the play-by-play... Tommy, Joey, Marco & Clara...

We regret positioning Tommy as the bully and look forward to the cousins' adventures this weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marco can you see me? Nope, Clara Jane's finger is in your eye! Poor little Marco!

Unknown said...

Tommy is no dummy. He barely moved a muscle this time. I love the play by play! Marco should have plenty of material to use against his cousins in the years to come.
(Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he brings a personal body guard to Twain Harte, though. I'll do my part.)

Sara said...

I think that was before we clipped her fingernails, too! Sorry, Marco! You really got mauled!

Unknown said...

Or,
Uncle Mike,
Are YOU looking for a new job?

Kelli said...

I'm glad you opted for taking pictures instead of digging your son out from under her. Marco, thanks for taking one for the blog to entertain your fans.

Sarah said...

In my defense, that Clara has cat-like speed!

D'Angelo Family said...

Good for you Clara. Girls rule, boys drool.