Monday, July 21, 2008

A few of my most important friends.

Just when I thought it was sooo cool that Melanie's kids are featured in the Antioch Press (plus a series of far east bay local rags...)... my friend Erin suddenly appears on the red carpet! What? I mean, I've resided myself to knowing that a life of financial services marketing isn't the most glamorous job out there, but really? MY friend Erin? Talking to my "Heroes?" I mean, I think this post will just about throw Heather into a tizzy so I hesitate to share, but how can I resist?

Here she is at my wedding to prove I 'knew her when'. Starting from the left, it's Erin Fox, TV Guide red carpet correspondent, noboby, nobody, nobody, nobody/me, Jaime who gets us into fancy clubs that we have no business being in and nobody. So there you go.
I have no comeback to Erin's glamorous life except to sheepishly say, "WELL I HAVE GREAT BENEFITS!"

8 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

"UnbeNOUNst" to me, you'd be posting a pic of the paper. Cool, huh? {Alas, not as cool as your friend Erin!}

Sarah said...

You're ON the list of most important friends!

Kelli said...

Apparently I'm not on the list since I'm captioned as a "nobody". sniff sniff.

Kelli said...

So are you saying Erin's job beats my talking to Shaggy at Jen's bachelorette party?

Jen said...

We sang to Tom Hanks once at Benihana, doesn't that count for something? Erin wasn't even singing to anyone. :)

Roger said...

This cracks me up..."nobody, nobody, nobody....I think that's Merri Sue and me in the background. Where does that rank us?

Woods Family said...

Clearly I am NOT a "nobody" since I was invited to a private concert of snoop dog's in vegas (once upon a time) - crap though - Erin was with me - must have been because of her! Maybe I am a "nobody"!

Anonymous said...

I don't know which is worse - to be in the picture as a nobody or not to be in the picture at all. Hmmm. I will contemplate this?