Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What the heck is a Kroeck?

It's a family reunion! Forty five of us gathered for the Kroeck Summer Weekend of Fun up at Silver Lake. It was a rager. Blue-eyed kids as far as the eye could see. So happy we could be a part of it all. Marco was happy to be held and bounced and spoiled by just about everyone. And so was I!

At the cabin...
Marco got to meet his cousin Katie for the first time because of the Oregon invasion. He brought her a "cell phone." I have got to know who her provider is, because she was the only one with reception. Here they are together on the bridge that Gr-Grandpa Graf built.
Friday's cocktail hour at the Kroeck cabin...
Napping on Grammy... Uh? Notice the color of their hair.
Saturday at the beach...
Marco loved the Lake! He sat in the icy water smiling, squealing and laughing. I think he's wearing a girl's hat, but it was on sale for $2 and he hasn't gotten Niko's plethora of hand-me-down hats yet. And his boardshorts have a tiger on them (Thanks Auntie M!) so that's quite manly.
Saturday's dinner at the Harrington cabin...

With Gr-Grandma Alice. Please note this is the outfit Marco was wearing when cousin Courtney said he looked like a cute turd. I have it on good authority that she recently donned a monochromatic brown outfit and her husband said, "Who's the turd now?"
Past Marco's bedtime at the campfire...
Check out the Sullivan blog and more cute pics for their account. Cheers Kroecks!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

"Whose the turd now?"- Fantastic! Love the pic of Marco and Jeff all smiley.

Romios Family said...

I love the campfire family pic!

Sara said...

Looks like so much fun!

Ok, Marco is totally reminding me of Joey in all his chubby glory when he was the same age, at John and Methea's wedding.