(Sorry about the quality, it was taken on Jeff's phone.)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute.
I was watching this and Tom was upstairs working. He came running down because he didn't know what that sound was. He said he thought there was a cat in here or something! Sorry Marco. Blame it on the phone quality audio, I guess.
7 comments:
Very cute.
I was watching this and Tom was upstairs working. He came running down because he didn't know what that sound was. He said he thought there was a cat in here or something! Sorry Marco. Blame it on the phone quality audio, I guess.
Sarah, you are such a comedian! Very cute.
In every picture and video, Marco is so smiley and happy. What is your secret?
In case you hadn't noticed, Jeff and I are really really fun and funny. Hello? And who posts pictures of crying babies?
Pilsbury!
OK. OK. Yes, he takes after Sarah!
Pilsbury is really funny.
Post a Comment