Tuesday, July 1, 2008

GLEC

His membership card is in the mail - we've officially welcomed Marco into the Good Little Eater's Club when he finished an entire container of applesauce!

So far, he chows rice cereal and applesauce and seems to enjoy both. He's been waking up at night and wanting to eat and although it could be our family's neverending cough (blah!), daycare says he's moving around so much now that he's probably hungry... enter high chairs and bibs, spoons and adorable, messy faces. Next stop... peas.

4 comments:

Sara said...

If there was any doubt that he's an Andreotti, this picture should clear that up! I love it! And I also have a special place in my heart for love card-carrying GLEC members.

Darcy said...

Adorable!! I can't wait to finally meet him in person next week!

Anonymous said...

Brooke is a proud card member too. She hasn't missed a meal yet! Bring on the chubs!!

Sarah said...

There is such an eerie feeling looking at this picture - it's like looking in a mirror!