Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Venga Gus is coming.

And everyone is jumping.
LA to San Francisco.
He rubs his face in Crisco.
I like to eat Nabisco.
da-da-da, da-da-da.
What a fabulous surprise for dinner - it's Gus!

The only thing that could've been better was if he brought his wife and kids with him. Oh and Pumpkin. R.I.P.

6 comments:

Romios Family said...

WHO are the people from Canada?

Sarah said...

OKAY OKAY

Jen said...

I never have had any interest in his business trips, but this is one I definitely wish I had joined him on. What a handsome guy...Marco too!

Kelli said...

I have yet to laugh this hard at a posting and comments. The Heather and the Gap employee one was close. Camryn asked me what I was looking at I was so loud.

Greg said...

Booooo...Pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

i think you are the first to ever reference pumkpin in a blog. that was the first real responsibility any of us had. and now you all have kids. pumpkin prepared you well.