I'm sure this is in the "What not to do in the first year" book, but whatevs.
Next time, ten more pushups before showing the pecs around town. Maybe we should've left his "Born in the USA" t-shirt on.
Marco rocks the baby pool at the Briggs' house with Sadie and Brooke. With swimming lessons and a birthday under her belt, Brooke is clearly sandbagging.
Marco gives the big kid pool a shot. Pool? Brrrr. Spa? Just riiiight.
Marco cuddles up to Makenzie at the Mulrys.
Illegal fireworks should be enforced... but... as long as they're not, we went ahead and enjoyed both the professional and bootleg versions from atop the D'Angelo's hill.
Beat LA.
And a cheers to Grammy Pammy on her birthday - can't wait to see you next weekend!
2 comments:
I have to rib you guys a little bit - you must be disappointed to not be able to say "Beat LA" with any real feeling.
Cute, cute and more cute. I can't wait to finally meet him in a few days! And see you guys, of course.
Post a Comment