Sunday, March 16, 2008

Babes on the Peninsula

Thursday, we delivered chicken cacciatore and risotto to the Baruliches. We got to meet the new baby girl, Riley, and spend time with their genius son, Luke.


Here's how my conversation went with the very handsome and loquacious Luke (not pictured here, darn):

Me (to Christine): I think we're going to see Brendan and Christina this weekend.
Luke: Excuse me, Miss Sarah, did you say 'Brendan'?
Me: Yes, I did Luke.
Luke: Oh. He's my friend!

Later...
Jeff (to Nate): Yeah, Pig stopped by.
Luke: Excuse me, Jeff, did you say 'Pig'?"
Jeff: Yes, I did Luke.
Luke: Oh. He's Bella's Daddy.

Here's some shots of the babies... Rumor has it that Willa Braden and Riley Barulich look enough alike that Luke asked, "Which one's my sister?" Marco doesn't look too excited, but I figure it's because he just thought this was Willa again.

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

Dude, enough with these older genius boys raising the bar for our children! :)

Kelli said...

How do you guys know so many people having babies at the exact same time as Marco? Was there some big party nine months before January where you all had too much to drink or something? It's all very suspicious.