This cute little Easter bunny hops you had a great one! That was not a typo.


For Easter, Jeff, Marco and I headed to Stockton for a champagne brunch with my Gr-Grandma Alice and Grammy Pammy. Food was great, company was great. However, there is a downfall to having brunch in a roomful of 70+ year olds. There is no shortage of opinions about your baby...
"When I had my baby, the doctor told me not to take him out until he was three months old." (Uh... I did not mention the stop at the Mexican restaurant on the way home from the hospital.) "He sure has a lot of hair for a baby." Uh, yes. One lady even barked out, "ARE YOU BREASTFEEDING?" (Everyone yells in case you're hard of hearing.) "WELL THEN YOU'D BETTER GO FEED HIM!"
My Grandma found these exchanges beyond comical. HA! She was giggling the whole time.
Four generations picture.

Family photo. Don't let someone shorter than you take your picture. Your arm is the closest thing to them and they cut your husband's head off.
2 comments:
Marco is adorable and so agreeable with the ears! Love the family photo and I promise to not give you shout-outs about breast feeding. I puroposely did not publish my photo of you and the hooter hider.
Man, those bunny ears. It does not get much cuter. Except for anything Katie wears, of course.
Post a Comment