Oh and the teacher kept calling Marco "Jack." But in the spirit of a nicer world, neither he or I didn't say anything.
I may try it one more time to decide if I like it. The price for the class is a "range" (to read: "Tip the teacher.") Tacky I thought!
Here's Marco's first stretching, balancing and core strengthening...
While I Warrior I, he does a back posture.
While I work abs, he checks out the other babies.
Go Baby Yogi! The class is Wednesdays at 11:15 if any of you other mommies want to check it out.
2 comments:
Marco is really becoming a handsome little devil! He has killer blue eyes...such a cutie.
GREAT job with the post-pardum yoga! marco looks like a true yogi! He is PRECIOUS! he looks SOOO much like you I LOVE IT! DO you think those eyes may stay blue? They are SOOOO BLUE! Lucky. He LOVES to smile - he is a sleeper and a smiler - like Jack! And it is ok the teacher kept calling Marco Jack - it's a great name!
Post a Comment