Thursday, March 20, 2008

P-p-pizza and possible parents?

Tuesday night, Christina and Brendan came over for Jeff's pizza (ala cheese of the month) and visiting. I thought Marco was just fussy enough before bedtime to put off their baby having ;) but he was soooo good while they were holding him here, maybe he didn't scare them off after all... I mean, just LOOK at how happy they are.

Final words before they left... "So, do we make the blog or what?"

6 comments:

Christina said...

He was an angel, especially when I was holding him in this picture!! Thanks for having us, good times as always!

Romios Family said...

I must complain about this misleading title...unless Christina didn't have any WINE with dinner...

Jeff said...

I agree with Heather, I was mislead by the title and I was even at the dinner. Also Brendan was driving. I assure you that the only thing in the oven that night was some jammin pizza. I'm just glad Marco quieted down long enough to catch this pic.

Kelli said...

I want proof that there is actually a baby in that blanket.

Sarah said...

I was just going for the alliteration and couldn't think of anything else.

Christina said...

HA! I didn't even realize, but no worries Heather, there was plenty of wine in me by the end of the night...look how red my face is!