He also outgrew an outfit this week. And guess which part didn't fit? (No comments from the peanut gallery.) His forearms. HIS FOREARMS. Definitely a Cecchin. I don't know how we couldv'e doubted his hugeness. Every time I look at him, I can't believe how huge he's gotten. Check out this fat pic. While Niko slept, Marco played with his monkey. Shhh....
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I'm a big kid now.
While I had my doctor's appointment, Jeff snuck Marco next door to pediatrics for a weigh in. Great news! I'm not a milk dud, Marco tipped the scales at 9 pounds, 11.6 ounces. We're glad that he's growing at a perfect ounce-a-day pace, even though we partly want him to stay tiny forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just there 2 weeks ago and he's so much bigger! He certainly wasn't holding up his head either. I can't believe how fast they grow! I think he saw that big people get to eat Kettle Corn so he decided to pick up the pace. Glad I can set such great examples for my tiny friends in the bay area.
Post a Comment