As promised, here is Marco with his free bat from the Giants game yesterday and Jeff's free bat from a Giants game circa 1982. Dad's is much more Marco's size, but he seems to enjoy swinging both. Marco's comin' out swingin'!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So adorable! I can't believe he is three months old already.
The pictures are great you are going to have to show me how to do that.
He looks older than 3 months. I think he's on steroids.
You gotta be a man to play baseball for a living, but you gotta have a lot of little boy in you, too. ~Roy Campanella
More useful baseball quotes:
Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat. Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound. Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together. Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again. ~Jimmy Piersal, on how to diaper a baby, 1968
I go batty over Marco!
Post a Comment